System administrator can setup organization working days policies using[Admin Options] –> [Working Days]. Administrator can create “Working Day Types” with different configurations and can assign these types separately to each individual employee. Following settings can be configured using working day types option.
- Changing of Timesheet period type (Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Month, Monthly) for period view.
- Week Start Day.
- Week working days.
- Validation of hours for time entry (Minimum Hours / Maximum Hours per day and per period)
- Timesheet period type can further configured from [Admin Options]–>[Timesheet Types].
Adding new Working Day Type:
To add new working day type:
- Enter new working day type in [Working Day Type Information] form.
- Enter Hours Per Day, Minimum Hours Per Day, Maximum Hours Per Day, Minimum Hours Per Period, Maximum Hours Per Period.
- Select your required “Timesheet Period Type” from options (Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Month, Monthly).
- Select week start day for this [working day type].
- And then select your weekly working days in working day selection list which you want to enable for this working day type.
- Click on [Add] to add this working day type.
Deleting Working Day type:
- In [Working Day Type List], click on [Delete] link of record which you want to delete.
- Click on “Yes” on delete confirmation dialog
Editing Task Type:
- In [Working Day Type List], click on [Edit] link of record which you want to modify.
- Update your required modification in [Working Day Type Information] form.
- Click on [Update] button to update this record.