Time off types are categories that employees use to request or enter time off against. Commonly used time off types include vacation time, sick time, jury duty, or banked time.
OfficeTimer provide few pre-defined Time off Types. An administrator can create their own Time off Type based on their own organization needs.
Times off Types are of two types.
- Time Off Types with “Request Required” enabled. User will be required to submit[Time Off Request]for these[Time Off Types].
- Time Off Types with “Request Required” disabled. User will be required to enter time off entries in timesheet directly for these[Time Off Types].
Adding New Time Off Type:
To add new Time off type:
- Enter new Time off type in[Time off Types Information]form which you want to add.
- Click on[Add]to add this Time off Type in time live system.
Deleting Time Off Type:
- In[Time off Type List], click on[Delete]link of record which you want to delete.
- Click on[Yes]on delete confirmation dialog
Editing Time Off Type:
- In[Time off Type List], click on[Edit]link of record which you want to modify.
- Update your required modification in[Time off Type Information]form.
- Click on>[Update]button to update this record.