About Day View:
Using day view of time entry, an employee can enter daily timesheet with full view of whole day. Employee can submit these time entries for approval by clicking on [Submit] button.
Time entry day view can be access using <My Area >– <My Timesheet >from the main menu.
Features of Time Entry – Day View:
- The easy single format for entering whole day time entries for different project and task in single save.
- Day view of time entry also supports both two types of format. You can customize this option using Admin option –> Preferences (Show Clock Start/End] option.
Adding of Time entry record using Day View:
- By default, OfficeTimer always gives two blank rows in day view to entering new timesheet record.
- On save, OfficeTimer will give additional 2 rows for entering more time entries
- Select project in blank row of day view
- Select task of that selected project in that same row
- Enter Start time (Time In / Time Out mode only)
- Enter End time (Time In / Time Out mode only)
- Enter Total Time
You can continue on adding new row in time entry record from next row. If you want to add more row, save it first and then OfficeTimer system will give additional 2 rows for entering more records.
Deleting of time entry record:
- Click on [Delete] button of record which you want to delete.
- Click on [Yes] to confirm this delete.
Updating time entry record:
- Navigate to field which you want to change.
- Change your content in that field.
- Click on update to save this update.
Submitting time entry record:
- Submitting time entry can be done only from week-view. Just navigate to week-view and click on submit button to submit that whole week.