Status types are different types of status codes which OfficeTimer users can use to monitor their different types of project or task states from start to finish.
Different status type can be “Open”, “In Progress”, “Closed” etc.
There are three type of status types which you can configure in Status Types setup:
- Task (Status code of project tasks)
- Project (Status code of projects)
- Employee (Status code of employee)
System administrator can setup Status using[Admin Options] –> [Status]
Adding new Status:
To add new status:
- Select status type (select Task, if you are going to add status of a task. Select Project if you want to add status type for project. Select Employee, if you want to add new status for employees)
- Enter new status type in “Status Information” form which you want to add.
- Click on[Add]to add this status in OfficeTimer system.
- In[Status List], click on[Delete] link of record which you want to delete.
- Click on “Yes” on delete confirmation dialog
- In[Status List], click on[Edit]link of record which you want to modify.
- Update your required modification in [Status Information]form.
- Click on[Update]button to update this record.