Roles are used to identify types of work that are charged at specific rates. A role can describe a specific action/function or a level of expertise within the project team. Roles are initially created outside of the project, and then assigned to the project and appropriate team members.
System administrator can setup application roles using[Admin Options]–>[Roles].
Setting up Roles:
By default, OfficeTimer application creates 4 default roles which OfficeTimer application used internally for its different functions. Administrator can add new roles based on their own organization requirements.
Adding new Roles:
To add new role, follow these instructions.
- Enter new role name in“Role Information”form.
- Click on[Add]to add this role.
- In[Role List], click on[Delete]link of record which you want to delete.
- Click on[Yes]on delete confirmation dialog
- In[Role List], click on[Edit]link of record which you want to modify.
- Update your required modification in[Role Information]form.
- Click on[Update]button to update this record.