System administrator can define[Billing Rate Type]as[Project Roles Billing Rate]to setup role wise billing rate for project. There are three steps for setting up role wise billing rate of the project.
Setting upRole based billing rate:
- Define[Project Roles Billing Rate]in[Billing Rate Type]when adding new project in OfficeTimer.
- On click on[Add]button, OfficeTimer will open a [Project Role] definition page where use can setup number of resources required for each role and billing rate of every role. Just select your required[Roles]for which you want to define billing rate including its number of resources requirements.
- On clicking on[Update]button, OfficeTimer will open employee role mapping page where system administrator can define employee for each of the role requirement defined in[Number of Resources]for every role. Just map your required employee for each of the role and check on[Selected]checkbox. After completing this role employee mapping, click on[Update]to update these changes.
Launching billing rate history page of Role billing rate:
- Using role billing rate history, administrator can add new billing record with its applicable date and he can also modify any of existing record also by clicking on[Edit]link.
- Administrator can delete any of these billing history record by clicking on[Delete]link.
- Billing history should be configure for in all area before entering timesheet record. Otherwise time entry will not pick billing rate defined after recording time entry.
- In case if Administrator wants to modify billing rate of exiting time entry records, he can just add / edit billing rate record in history with selection of checkbox[Update all records within time range]. It will update existing time entry records also with this new updated billing rate in specified date range.
- To launch billing rate history page, just click on[History]link of any role selected for current project.