Priorities setup allow system administrator to create own custom priorities of tasks. OfficeTimer provide few pre-defined priorities which can be rename or edited according to organization needs.
System administrator can setup priorities using[Admin Options] –> [Priorities]
Adding new priority:
To add new task type:
- Enter new priority in “Priority Information”form which you want to add.
- Click on[Add]to add this priority in OfficeTimer system.
- In[Priorities List], click on[Delete]link of record which you want to delete.
- Click on“Yes”on delete confirmation dialog
- In[Priorities List], click on[Edit]link of record which you want to modify.
- Update your required modification in[Priority Information]form.
- Click on[Update]button to update this record.