Preferences option allow Administrator to setup different application-level parameters which are required for their organization.
OfficeTimer preferences section have four different sections.
- Customer Information (Organization information of OfficeTimer)
- Application Preferences (Application preference has these Timesheet and application configuration options )
- Show Clock Start/ End (Check this option if you want StartTime and EndTime field also in timesheet)
- Time Entry Format(Time format in your organization)
- Standard and Format(Select your international culture. By default, it is
which automatically pick culture info from client browser default settings)
- Currency Symbol(Select currency which you want to be displayed in your reports.
will pick currency symbol from culture selected in [Standard and Format] option.
- Session Timeout(Change session timeout, if Administrator wants OfficeTimer session expired after some other certain time)
- Show completed task in Timesheet(By default, timesheet only show uncompleted task in time entry. Administrator can uncheck this option to enable all completed tasks also in TimeEntry task dropdown)
- License Key(Enter unlock license keys and click on [Activate] to activate number of users based on provided license keys)
- Upload Company Own Logo(Upload company logo and display company own logo where in place of OfficeTimer own logo on top)