Payment methods specify how expenses were paid. OfficeTimer includes a set of predefined payment methods that you can edit to meet the needs of your organization. You can also create new payment methods.
System administrator can setup organization departments using[Admin Options] –> [Payment Methods]
Setting up Payment Methods:
By default, four default payment methods are available in OfficeTimer with the name “American Express, Cash, Master Card, Visa”. The administrator can rename these payment methods and can also add new payment methods.
Renaming “Default payment method”:
- Click on[Edit]link on default payment method record.
- Enter new payment method name of default payment method.
- Click on[Update]to update this change.
Adding new payment method:
To add new payment method, follow these instructions.
- Enter new payment method code and name in“Payment Method Information”form.
- Click on[Add]to add this payment method.
- In[Payment Method List], click on[Delete]link of record which you want to delete.
- Click on[Yes]on delete confirmation dialog
Editing Payment Method:
- In[Payment Method List], click on[Edit]link of record which you want to modify.
- Update your required modification in[Payment Method Information]form.
- Click on[Update]button to update this record.