External users are typically external to the organization and, as a result, are much more limited in their access. External users are often created for those users who are required to approve time information and review report data on behalf of a Client.
External users can be assigned as a representative/approver for projects associated with the client. Client approvers can approve timesheets in which time is entered against the client’s projects (client approver sees only the lines containing their projects).
System administrator can setup[External users] through[Admin Options] –> [External Users]
Adding new External User:
To add new external user:
- Enter external user personal information in“Personal Information Section”.
- Select client whose representative/approver is this external employee.
- Enter [Login information] in login section
- Enter Role as[External User]
- Click on[Add]to add this external user in OfficeTimer system.
Deleting External User:
- In[External User List], click on[Delete]link of record which you want to delete.
- Click on “Yes” on delete confirmation dialog
Editing External User:
- In[External Users List], click on[Edit]link of record which you want to modify.
- Update your required modification in[External User Information]form.
- Click on[Update]button to update this record.