Clients are customers of your organization to whom you bill time or costs for projects. Clients can be external customers or departments within your organization. You should define your clients before setting up projects to eliminate the need to go back and assign the projects to the appropriate client.
System administrator can setup clients using [Left hand side menu] –> [Clients] (under Administration)
Client Information fields:
These are the fields which are required to be input for adding a new client in OfficeTimer system.
- Client Name
- Client Nick (short name of client)
- Email Address
- Zip Code
- Default Currency (for billing purpose)
- Default billing rate
Adding new Client:
To add a new client, follow these instructions.
- Enter client information in[client information form].
- Click on[Add]to add this client.
- In[Client List],click on[Delete]link of record which you want to delete.
- Click on[Yes]on delete confirmation dialog
- In[Client List], click on[Edit]link of record which you want to modify.
- Update your required modification in[Client Information]form.
- Click on[Update]button to update this record.