Billing types are system configurable billing types which you can defineBilling Types setup allow system administrator to create own billing types. OfficeTimer provide few pre-defined billing types which can be rename or edited according to organization needs.
There are two types of billing category which you can setup using billing type setup.
- Employee Bill Types
- Project / Client
- Per Hour
- Fixed Bid
System administrator can setup billing types using [Admin Options] –> [Billing Types]
Adding new billing type:
To add new billing type:
- Enter new billing type in “Billing Type” form which you want to add.
- Select billing category (select Employee if you are defining billing type of employee billing. Select Project/Client if you want to add billing type for project.
- Click on[Add]to add this billing in OfficeTimer system.
Deleting billing type:
- In[Billing type List], click on[Delete]link of record which you want to delete.
- Click on “Yes” on delete confirmation dialog
Editing billing type:
- In [Billing Type List], click on[Edit]link of record which you want to modify.
- Update your required modification in[Billing Type Information]form
- Click on[Update]button to update this record.