FAQ’sCategory: TimesheetHow to correct approved time / timesheet?
OfficeTimer Support Staff asked 6 years ago

How to correct a timesheet or a timeoff that is already approved and is locked?

1 Answers
OfficeTimer Support Staff answered 6 years ago

You can correct an approved timesheet after unapproving/unsubmitting in the Admin Options. You need to have Admin privileges to do this.

Step 1: Click on “Admin Options” and in the admin options page click on “Time Entry Archive”.

Step 2: In the succeeding screen, select the employee name. Choose the “Start Date” and “End Date” of the timesheet period which you want to unsubmit and unapprove And then click on “show”.

Step 3: Click on Edit and Uncheck the “Submitted” and “Approved” check box. And then click on “Update”.

Doing this for any one date will unsubmit and unapprove the timesheet for the entire timesheet period (week/biweek/month etc).
You can also delete the approved / submitted timesheet or timeoff entries here.

Now the employees can add or edit their timesheet and then resubmit it. Please find the Screenshot for reference- http://i.imgur.com/xhDKjCP.png?1